Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dani on Red Bull<3




Wow.. So this past week has flown by so fast it seems like. This Saturday the youth group from New Zealand will be here which is so exciting:) We're going to be doing a lot with them and bringing them to their service projects, making them lunch everyday and then next weekend we head down to Melbourne for a camp called REVIVE. I'm looking forward to it myself:) This past weekend we went to a masquarade engagement party which was quite fun. When we went to the Uni church on Sunday night I met this guy whos wife used to live in Alaska! It was pretty cool to talk to them because they just got back from America and hearing all about their adventures was neat. Well this past Monday went really good with the girls devo. They really seem to be opening up to us and talking a lot more on a personal level. These girls really encourage me and keep me on my toes at the same time:) I've also had to say some really sad goodbyes this past week as some of our closest friends here left. Billy flew out last week and then this morning Sarah flew out. Please continue to pray for them as they still have a lot of immagration papers to do and will be away from each other anywhere from 3 to 6 months. Today was a REALLY good day for me. We all went to visit this elderly guy named John and all he likes us to do is sing sing sing:) It was fun! His face lights up and he gets this really big smile when we're singing. I love old people:)lol. I don't really remember what other big events has happened since my last blog, but if I remember I'll write more:) So tonight we watched this really good movie called "Freedom Writers" and if you haven't seen it, you should. It's one of my new favs<3.>

No comments: