Monday, October 1, 2007

Goodbye to Kiwis<3




I have had the most AMAZING week with the youth group from New Zealand! They have encouraged me in SO many ways. This past week we have worked hard together cleaning up yards, we helped a lady move out of her house and put her stuff in storage, visited elderly members and helped with Donnison St. This past weekend we drove 12 hrs to Melbourne for a camp called Revive which was an uplifting day, but honestly I got more from hanging out with these kids all week then I did at that camp. This youth group is so open and awesome. I pray for the youth group we have been working with to open up to us, but it's really hard getting close to them. God knows what he's doing and I don't doubt that for a minute. These kids that came over hopefully were able to lift up the youth group here:) We had to say goodbye tonight after an AWESOME 10 days with them. This Friday my teammates and Matt all go up to Brisbane to work with a church there for 2 weeks. There we will be having a small VBS for the kids on the first Sunday we arrive. Our theme is "The Wall of Jericho." It should be HEAPS fun:) Everyday we will be visiting members of the church and on Wednesday nights we will be teaching the childrens classes:) I can't wait! Thank you all for supporting me in this mission God has me on in Australia<3.>

2 comments:

Princess Warrior for my King said...

Oh Dani Wany Pany,
I am so super de duper heaps excited about the mission you are doing for God in Aussie. Remember that God put you there for a reason no matter how small your role may seem at times. I am glad that you had a fantastic cute time with the Kiwis. By the way that's such a cute name for them peeps in New Zealand. We really need to really talk sometime on Skype and use our webcams for once! I am having those Dani withdrawls. Thanks for your email I will email you back soon. Well peace, love, and farts. Tata, Megan aka your Crobo

Princess Warrior for my King said...

Forgot to say that I have a blog too! servantfortheking.blogspot.com