Thursday, September 13, 2007

Breaking a couch...


Tonight was one of those bittersweet moments because it was our last night to see our "Dad" here. He gave us hugs and told us words of encouragement that I'll never forget. I know God has other plans for Billy and Sarah and that it's never a goodbye, it's SEE YOU LATER:) If nothing else, we'll see each other in Heaven! Tonight was full of memories that will last forever along with some funny ones, thanks to Matt:) Well ever since Billy and Sarah have been married they have been house sitting for an older couple who are away on Holiday. Now they have a very beautiful house full of beautiful things along with some pretty expensive furniture. We were all saying goodbyes because we were the last ones who were leaving and Matt had a great idea to instead of normally just sitting down on the couch it was more like fall into the couch and he pretty much broke it, but it was hilarious! Right after we heard the "crack" mom aka: Sarah yelled from downstairs "What just happened?" (but she said it like 4 times) until running up the stairs to find all of us just staring at the now slanted couch. It's actually kind of funny how out of all people... it was Matt. Well tomorrow some of us are going to visit this guy named John who just recently moved to a new retirement village. We're going to see how he's settling in:) Kinda cool how now we have the opportunity to ask "How are you settling in?" instead of us getting asked that. I guess it's true the older you get the faster time goes by:) I got to talk to Breanna today which really helped me. It was good for both of us to hear a familiar voice from a person we love so much. Well tomorrow is coming fast and I still have to write in my journal and read God's word before I shut these tired little eyes. Lately I have been reading Psalms and Proverbs and I really recommend reading them together. It's been very encouraging for me, maybe it will be for you too:) Tomorrow night we have Donnison St so please keep all those people who come for that dinner in your prayers<3i>

No comments: