Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Proverbs 27:10

So this past week has been pretty good. It's been a little hard because the two main people who I usually talk to and get encouragement from are gone for awhile, but I found an amazing verse to help me. It's Proverbs 27:10 and it totally fits my situation. It's interesting how I found this verse at the time of need, God really does work in mysterious ways and he proves that to me ALL the time it seems like:) I'm really looking forward to this weekend because a newly engaged couple are having an "engagement" party and the theme is a masquarade. It should be pretty fun! So me and Jessi have this guitar that we found in one of our closets when we moved in and we make up these songs.. it's pretty fun. Maybe someday I'll actually learn to play it though:)haha. Last night we had the teen girls over for our weekly Monday night devo and it went really good. We're starting a purity talk with them from a book called Sexy Girls How Hot Is Too Hot. I gave them WWJD braclets to start the class off with. Well we're going to go buy something to drink cuz we're like 99.9% parched:) I'll write more later! Take care and God bless! LOVE YOU ALL<3

No comments: